Trying to figure out how to get your message out through the media then actually taking the right steps to reach out to them and secure interviews sounds good in theory, but it’s not happening, right?
Not doing anything about it keeps you frustrated and your organization at a standstill.
Those who take action know what we’re talking about.
- A state trade association becoming instrumental in getting major legislation passed.
- A national nonprofit becoming a household name.
- A local tech organization becoming a partner with an iconic tech giant for a major announcement.
- An author conducting ongoing media interviews six months after her book launched.
“Progress, success, growth doesn’t just happen. It’s intentional, strategic, and transformative.”
Doing what you’ve always done is easy. There’s little push back, stress, and challenges. And in the end there’s little progress, success and growth.
Because we’re passionate about helping meaningful people who are doing meaningful work.
Who We Are
We’re communicators, writers, strategists who understand business, strategy, your customer’s perspective. We know your reputation and credibility—your brand—means everything to you.
If you want what you’re seeking, something different has to occur. If you want to change your outcome, you have to make a new choice and go in a different direction.
Schedule a free 30-minute call to discuss how we can help you change your outcome.Begin Your Change
How We Can Help.
- PR & communications strategy and planning: Having clear direction can increase morale and productivity. It’s why having a strategy and plan in place is important. But it’s one thing to develop a plan; another to actually execute it. We help you do both.
- Communication assessments: What’s working? What’s not working? How are you connecting and engaging with customers, donors, supporters? Where are they going on your website? How long are they staying? Does your internal team even know how to answer the question, “What does your organization do?”
- Message development: Identifying key messages for your organization is an essential step in the communications planning process. The purpose is simply to ensure consistent, accurate, compelling communication about your organization, your products and services.
- Content creation & Marketing: It’s about creating interest in your products and services that drive awareness and sales. It doesn’t happen with one Tweet, one blog post or one ad. It’s a concerted integrated strategy that begins with great content that gets marketed through the many communication channels we have access to. Whether it’s bylined articles (that you write for industry trade journals), blog posts, newsletters, press releases, infographics, social media content, or any number of written or visual pieces, our team creates and manages it for you.
- Media outreach & coordination: We present story ideas to targeted media outlets and publications – online, podcasts, bloggers, newspapers, radio, TV and industry trade journals – and coordinate placements, arrange interviews and prepare spokespersons for each opportunity.
- Media training: Because you and your company are experts at what you do, and media are looking for your expertise. When not prepared to work with and talk to media you run the risk of hurting your reputation and losing credibility, which can directly impact your bottom line. But through professional training, you gain the confidence and understanding to help amplify your message – and your business.
- Press kit development: Make it easy for reporters, bloggers, podcast hosts and influencers to get prepared to interview you or your spokesperson.